POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : how do you use Jpatch to make animations ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  how do you use Jpatch to make animations ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: nomail
Subject: how do you use Jpatch to make animations ?
Date: 27 Jul 2004 21:55:00
Message: <web.410705b41eb35937ec75817c0@news.povray.org>
I have used Jpatch to draw objects and have succesfully exported them to
Pov-ray v3.6, the pictures can be rendered. But when i try to make the
pictures into animations i can't. what gets rendered turns out to be a
black screen. i have added a camera and a light source but still the same
thing happens. i'm stumped .. can anybody help me ?

Post a reply to this message

> I have used Jpatch to draw objects and have succesfully exported them to
> Pov-ray v3.6, the pictures can be rendered. But when i try to make the
> pictures into animations i can't. what gets rendered turns out to be a
> black screen. i have added a camera and a light source but still the same
> thing happens. i'm stumped .. can anybody help me ?

i export the jpatch to latest.inc and use the attached files

stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)