POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: Radiosity tutorial Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity tutorial (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Hildur K
Subject: Re: Radiosity tutorial
Date: 29 Apr 2004 09:15:00
Message: <web.4090fe993177cbd841bdc5200@news.povray.org>
Thanks.

> It might be more useful to start your test using POV-Ray's default radiosity
> setting, then make adjustments to key variables to show the difference in
> effect -- similar to what the packaged documentation does, but make it
> simpler.  I say this, because when I first started, my radiosity
> explorations first started with default settings.

Actually, in the making I did far more test renderings. But summing up the
material I had to cut down the number of images to use in the tut. I guess
I assumed everybody would start using the default settings (which I never
use) so this would be a unnessesary step for me to show. But you are right,

of the tut. Thanks for the tip.

> Good effort, nontheless. :thumbs up:

Thanks again.