POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Matte white material Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Matte white material (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Eric
Subject: Matte white material
Date: 26 Apr 2004 21:55:00
Message: <web.408dbc7da242639a1eeaa5a70@news.povray.org>
I want to create a simple scene with a matte white object (in my case some
text) illuminated by a red, a green and a blue light.  I can't seem to come
up with a material definition that works like it would in real life (i.e.
the part closest to the red light being red, etc.).

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Eric

Post a reply to this message