POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : radiosity Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  radiosity (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Richard
Subject: radiosity
Date: 22 Dec 2003 09:00:03
Message: <web.3fe6f7ca337b03973352e5380@news.povray.org>
total newbie here. ive only just finished reading the documentation. the
section on radiosity (4.1.2) displays some images with recursion_limit
(difference). i like the effect on these 'difference' images. was this
produced with a few tweaks to the example radiosity2 pov file. if so, can
somebody tell me how to do it?. thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message

"Richard" <ric### [at] rca707pluscom> wrote in message
> total newbie here. ive only just finished reading the documentation. the
> section on radiosity (4.1.2) displays some images with recursion_limit
> (difference). i like the effect on these 'difference' images. was this
> produced with a few tweaks to the example radiosity2 pov file. if so, can
> somebody tell me how to do it?. thanks in advance.

The 'difference' images are not pure pov-images, but show the difference between
two separate images - most image-handling progs (e.g. Paintshop Pro) will have
the ability to perform this operation.

Post a reply to this message