POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : scaling, translating media containers Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  scaling, translating media containers (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Penners
Subject: scaling, translating media containers
Date: 11 Aug 2003 15:25:01
Message: <web.3f37ed63afc076e3807ed64d0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
  Here is my problem...
I had a scene consisting of a main smoke df3 image in a box media container.
 But now I want to put that container in another scene which has much
smaller dimensions and different camera position etc.  But now in the new
scene my smoke is at the corner of the box media container and half of it
is cut off. I had to do some scaling and translating of the media container
to fit it into the scene, so i'm wondering if this also causes the media
inside the container to shift?  It shouldn't, I believe, but I don't know
how else to explain the change in the position of my smoke density.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Post a reply to this message