POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Windows commandline version with VC++ 6.0 HowTo? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Windows commandline version with VC++ 6.0 HowTo? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Lonnie Cumberland
Subject: Windows commandline version with VC++ 6.0 HowTo?
Date: 10 Aug 2003 22:35:00
Message: <web.3f37003d7f47962cc8bfa9560@news.povray.org>
Hello All,

I am new to PovRay and in particular to compiling up the sources. Recently I
was able to compile the sources for the latest version with my VC++ 6.0
compiler.

Now I want to compile a version without the graphical interfave file so that
it would be a commandline version.

Does someone know how to do this?  If so then could you please tell me the
process?

Cheers,
Lonnie

Post a reply to this message