POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : image_map with bicubic patches Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  image_map with bicubic patches (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: mathfan
Subject: image_map with bicubic patches
Date: 18 Apr 2003 05:40:05
Message: <web.3e9fc6e1ec45937d267a10bb0@news.povray.org>
I'm currently working on a scene that contains several bicubic pathces. I've
tried to use an image_map on them, but the image seems strangely stretched
in some places while it's fine in other places.
Is there something I can do about this?

thanx

Post a reply to this message

Are you using uv_mapping? Check out section 6.7.7 in the POV manual. At a
guess, either you aren't using it but need to, or you are using it with the
wrong values assigned to the uv_vectos.

--
Will Woodhull
Thornhenge, SW Oregon, USA