POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Reflected but not Seen Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Reflected but not Seen (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jared
Subject: Reflected but not Seen
Date: 19 Nov 2002 19:05:04
Message: <web.3ddad168ae81cc7e6a274eb20@news.povray.org>
How do i make objects get reflected in a mirror but not show up in front of
the camera?

Post a reply to this message

From: James Taylor
Subject: Re: Reflected but not Seen
Date: 19 Nov 2002 19:15:18
Message: <3ddad416@news.povray.org>
withoout looking, I can't quite remember, but check out the no_image and
no_reflection keywords.

jim

Post a reply to this message

From: hughes, b
Date: 20 Nov 2002 05:14:56
Message: <3ddb60a0@news.povray.org>
"James Taylor" <jim### [at] blueyondercouk> wrote in message
> withoout looking, I can't quite remember, but check out the no_image and
> no_reflection keywords.

Yep. no_image used in the object's statement is all, so the mirror show it
still and the camera doesn't see it.

Post a reply to this message