POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : question about lens flare Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  question about lens flare (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jos Tellings
Subject: question about lens flare
Date: 20 May 2003 11:55:57
Message: <oprphajlelpkmer3@localhost>
Hi!

I am using Nathan Kopps very good lens flare macro. Does anyone know how
you can decrease the number of 'lens flares' (i mean the colored rings, i
don't know how to call it)?. I tried to use the variable flare_amount but
it didn't changed anything. I use tv-day2.flr

Thank you very much!

J T

Post a reply to this message