POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Creating a filmstrip?! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Creating a filmstrip?! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Heiner Amthauer
Subject: Creating a filmstrip?!
Date: 29 Nov 2002 04:05:03
Message: <web.3de72c9195ca176491ece9300@news.povray.org>
Hi there!

I'm trying to creat a filmstrip, runing through the image in various ways.
Doing so, I'm using a few bicubic patches for setting up the basic strip.
Afterwards, I'd like to apply an image map for creating the typical,
pictured look of a filmstrip. However, the rendering of the image map does
not follow the path of the film strip (map_type 0). Now, the question is:
how can I apply the image map for a realistic look of the film strip?
OR: is there even a better way to creat a filmstrip, at all?

Thanks for any hints.
Heiner

Heiner Amthauer
hei### [at] t-systemscom