POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : media Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  media (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Matthew Pace
Subject: media
Date: 20 Aug 2003 15:22:08
Message: <matt-pace-874D70.12220620082003@netplex.aussie.org>
well, thanks to the two guys who helped with my last problem.  until i
understand the math a little more (taking trig this year), i think i
will stay away from it.  right now im looking for a good place to learn
to use media, specifically glowing media.  thanks in advance.

~matt

Post a reply to this message

I found this site to be quite useful you can copy the media settings and
change the settings to see how this affects the scene.

http://www.travelnotes.de/rays/media/media.htm

-Phil Cook