POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Image Maps Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Image Maps (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: the ajj
Subject: Image Maps
Date: 12 Nov 2005 09:20:01
Message: <web.4375f8ef21f939cb3cc62c290@news.povray.org>
I want to create an image map for a sphere in photoshop for a pool ball i.e.
a colour, a white circle with a number in it.  If I create a sphere <0,0,0>
1.0 in pov-ray what size does my planar map in photoshop have to be to
avoid any wrapping?  Is there any way to avoid wrapping round an object?

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message