POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: shape generation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: shape generation (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: shape generation
Date: 12 Feb 2004 09:48:35
Message: <402b9243$1@news.povray.org>
"lars petter" <lar### [at] higno> wrote in message
> hi!

hi!

Interesting idea, bad post....

Please post files to binaries.misc for cases like this, and explain in your
general post what you have done and where to find the file.

Also, you appear to have multi-posted - another no-no, particularily when
combined with the binary...

I would suggest you cancel these posts, post the file to binaries.misc and, in
the case of the message, a single post to povray.general will probably be enough
(it's the most widely-read group).

Post a reply to this message