POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Ack! Highlights on water. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Ack! Highlights on water. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tyler Eaves
Subject: Ack! Highlights on water.
Date: 4 Mar 2003 22:08:31
Message: <3e656a2f@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to get a realistic water texture.

Relevant Files Are:

http://cg1.org/scene.pov - Main scene file
http://cg1.org/water.pov - The water
http://cg1.org/povray.ini - Settings used to render
http://cg1.org/render.png - What I get when I render

The problem is readily apparent in the render, namely the blue and white
specks on the water surface. These do NOT occur with a black sky, but I
can't for the life of me figure out what's causing it.

Post a reply to this message