POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Name Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:31 EDT (-0400)
  Name (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: nomail
Subject: Name
Date: 15 Sep 2004 16:10:00
Message: <web.4148a17afe11d1388b2587f70@news.povray.org>
I am new to the message boards, and I posted one (now two) post.  I noticed
that in the From ... My name isnt' listed just "From: nomail"  Is there a
way to get my name up there, or am I SOL now?

-=<{()}>=-
 Thorcane
-=<{()}>=-

Post a reply to this message

> I am new to the message boards, and I posted one (now two) post.  I noticed
> that in the From ... My name isnt' listed just "From: nomail"  Is there a
> way to get my name up there, or am I SOL now?

I assume you just have to give a public email address in your user
account settings (but i don't really know, never used the web interface
for posting):

http://www.povray.org/community/login/

Of course using a newsreader will most likely be more convenient.

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message