POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problems with Mega POV Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:11:57 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with Mega POV (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: noen
Subject: Problems with Mega POV
Date: 8 Aug 2004 05:55:01
Message: <web.4115f75a42998ad3ade0f9ae0@news.povray.org>
Mega POV won't run for me - it says that it can't find the home path in the
registry, but I ran the installer and all went fine, POV runs ok, mega POV
doesn't

I install my programs as "installer" but run them as a basic user under W2k,
this is so I don't get over run with spyware

what should I do? I don't want to mess with the registry, I don't feel
confident doing that - Should I set the path in the environment variables
table?

I just wanted to ask, thanks for the help in advance

noen

Post a reply to this message

> Mega POV won't run for me - it says that it can't find the home path in the
> registry, but I ran the installer and all went fine, POV runs ok, mega POV
> doesn't
>
> I install my programs as "installer" but run them as a basic user under W2k,
> this is so I don't get over run with spyware
>
> what should I do?

Read the instructions which tell you to install official POV-Ray 3.5
before running MegaPOV.  If that does not change anything you should
describe your problem more precisely.

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______