POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Lathe Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Lathe (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Oleguer Vilella
Subject: Lathe
Date: 26 Aug 2004 04:29:34
Message: <412d9f6e$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I've read the help file searching some information about "Lathe", but I
don't understand somethings.
1.- There are 4 different kinds of lathes, but how can I now what tipe I
need? for exemple I want to do an apple.
2.- I have to give to the program different points, how can I calculated
this points? It's like a Surface of Revolution?

Thanks in advance,
Oleguer

Post a reply to this message