POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : isosurface help Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  isosurface help (Message 11 to 20 of 23)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Mike Williams
Subject: Re: isosurface help
Date: 8 Dec 2003 02:39:01
Message: <8H2c+IAw$A1$EwK6@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Erhard Ducke who wrote:
>On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 03:32:22 +0000, Mike Williams
><nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote:
>
>>Permission granted.
>
>Thanks! :-)
>Perhaps you can upload it to your website?!

My web space is a bit tight for space at the moment. I don't have room
for adding a 1.9Mb file. There's also the problem that it would get out
of date every time I made changes to the tutorial, and I don't intend
buying a copy of Acrobat just so that I can update it.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 05:45:20 +0000, Mike Williams
<nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote:

>My web space is a bit tight for space at the moment. I don't have room
>for adding a 1.9Mb file. There's also the problem that it would get out
>of date every time I made changes to the tutorial, and I don't intend
>buying a copy of Acrobat just so that I can update it.

Hi Mike!
Another possibility is to publish it as a one-page-html so it is simply
printable...

--
Erhard Ducke

Post a reply to this message

>On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 05:45:20 +0000, Mike Williams
><nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote:
>
>>My web space is a bit tight for space at the moment. I don't have room
>>for adding a 1.9Mb file. There's also the problem that it would get out
>>of date every time I made changes to the tutorial, and I don't intend
>>buying a copy of Acrobat just so that I can update it.
>
>Hi Mike!
>Another possibility is to publish it as a one-page-html so it is simply
>printable...

But then it wouldn't fit into Notepad, and I'd have to find a new way to
write the HTML:)

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure