POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Update of Insert Menu Add-on to POV-Ray for Windows Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Update of Insert Menu Add-on to POV-Ray for Windows (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Friedrich A  Lohmueller
Subject: Update of Insert Menu Add-on to POV-Ray for Windows
Date: 13 Dec 2003 14:42:21
Message: <3FDB6B6D.C64C34AF@t-online.de>

is available now.  (English + German).

My Insert Menu Add-on for POV-Ray for Windows consists
of a bundle of Insert Menu items like basic scenes, basic and
advanced shapes, sample isosurface shapes, sample loops,
sample spline curves, backgrounds and sample files for the
visualisation of math functions as well as basic animation
samples.
All items are fully functional code segments, all shapes are
textured and have vanila basic transformations to make it
easier to use the correct syntax for newbies and also for
advanced users.

This version is now extended by Insert Menu items
from "shapes_q.inc" and a large collection of code samples
for nearly all kind of textures and materials.

For details and download see here:
   http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/addon/insert0.htm

I think this may be interesting not only for my students!
Thanks for all the feedback for my last version.

Happy raytracing + xmas + New Year!

Friedrich

Homepage: http://www.f-lohmueller.de/
Email:  Fri### [at] t-onlinede