POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : BEWARE: plotting a 3D gaussian question Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  BEWARE: plotting a 3D gaussian question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: BEWARE: plotting a 3D gaussian question
Date: 27 Oct 2016 15:17:11
Message: <581252b7@news.povray.org>
I'd be wary of the previous post ... don't click any links

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: BEWARE: plotting a 3D gaussian question
Date: 27 Oct 2016 21:15:20
Message: <5812a6a8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 27.10.2016 um 21:17 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
> I'd be wary of the previous post ... don't click any links

Can't confirm that. Clickers should be prepared for some pretty
obtrusive advertising -- including scareware ads, apparently -- and I
therefore wouldn't recommend directupload.net to upload images, but
that's probably all there is to it.

Post a reply to this message

> Am 27.10.2016 um 21:17 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
>> I'd be wary of the previous post ... don't click any links
>
> Can't confirm that. Clickers should be prepared for some pretty
> obtrusive advertising -- including scareware ads, apparently -- and I
> therefore wouldn't recommend directupload.net to upload images, but
> that's probably all there is to it.

Ad free experience for me using Firefox with AdBlock Plus. I also use No
Script for added obtrusion blocking.