POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Retained Line Numbering Option? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:50 EDT (-0400)
  Retained Line Numbering Option? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Catseye
Subject: Retained Line Numbering Option?
Date: 16 May 2009 16:28:47
Message: <4a0f21ff$1@news.povray.org>
After turning decimal line numbering on in "Editor Preferences" during a
session and then exiting, upon re-starting PovRay, the line numbering
default is back to "off".  Is there any way to make the line numbering
default "on" so I don't have to reset this every time?

Jim

Post a reply to this message