POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Does povray have a C-level library API ? Server Time
7 Jul 2024 07:36:00 EDT (-0400)
  Does povray have a C-level library API ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Hadmut Danisch
Subject: Does povray have a C-level library API ?
Date: 17 Sep 2009 19:03:32
Message: <4AB2C044.4000900@msgid.danisch.de>
Hi,

is it possible to use povray's objects and tracing capabilities, but
without povrays language and parser?

What I have in mind is to write a binding for a scripting language like
Ruby to use povray objects as objects in the programming language and
e.g. write functions in a scripting language.

regards
Hadmut

Post a reply to this message