POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering CAD objects Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering CAD objects (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: akash
Subject: Rendering CAD objects
Date: 27 Aug 2008 17:55:00
Message: <web.48b5cd08a143ba965d1de84f0@news.povray.org>
I use CAD programs (SW, ProE, Rhino) a lot to design mechanical components. I
would like to be able to render those CAD objects in POV-Ray for more visually
pleasing presentation. Is there an easy way to bring CAD objects into POV-ray?
How would one take a CAD definition and convert it into a renderable script?

Post a reply to this message