POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Extensions for Mouse/Keyboard Control Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Extensions for Mouse/Keyboard Control (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: akash
Subject: Extensions for Mouse/Keyboard Control
Date: 20 Aug 2008 20:00:00
Message: <web.48acaebc1a149e065d1de84f0@news.povray.org>
I'd like to know if anyone has created an extension/code to allow mouse and
keyboard control of zooming and rotating POV-Ray renderings. I am just
beginning to investigate the capabilities of POV-Ray and being able to render a
scene and essentially move the camera with the mouse and keyboard, not some
scripted animation, is of much interest to me. Thanks for any comments.

Post a reply to this message