POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Light Probes... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:30:10 EDT (-0400)
  Light Probes... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Simon
Subject: Light Probes...
Date: 12 May 2007 19:53:59
Message: <46465397$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry, another newbie question...

I've got a light probe (uffizi) and used hdr to make it a lat/long panorama.
I've mapped it inside a sphere, now how di I make it glow to light the
scene? or am I taking the wrong approach?

Thanks in advance,
Simon

Post a reply to this message

Am Sun, 13 May 2007 00:54:22 +0100 schrieb Simon:

> Sorry, another newbie question...
>
> I've got a light probe (uffizi) and used hdr to make it a lat/long
> panorama. I've mapped it inside a sphere, now how di I make it glow to
> light the scene? or am I taking the wrong approach?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Simon

Use ambient 1 in your finish. If you make your sphere hollow or invert it
media and fog won't disappear inside it.

Post a reply to this message