POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Text size Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Text size (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: vianagmo
Subject: Text size
Date: 16 Feb 2007 11:30:01
Message: <web.45d5dbf29cdafe23b269e050@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am trying to put some 3D text in my scene of several sizes, I havent found
a way to do this. Somebody can help me?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Text size
Date: 16 Feb 2007 11:34:28
Message: <45d5dd13@news.povray.org>
vianagmo <vaa### [at] unaleduco> wrote:
> I am trying to put some 3D text in my scene of several sizes, I havent found
> a way to do this. Somebody can help me?

  You have not found a way of putting 3D text in your scene, or you have
not found a way to change its size?

  In the latter case, have you tried using 'scale'?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message