POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How, spline-datas in an array ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:11:06 EDT (-0400)
  How, spline-datas in an array ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Meothuru
Subject: How, spline-datas in an array ?
Date: 23 May 2006 01:50:01
Message: <web.4472a196f9ef9e2b5ab9a06d0@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

in the following script, the stellar constellation
of "Orion" is drawn by 3 spline-objects.As you can
see, the while-loops are absolut identical.

Is it possible to define the spline-coordinates in
a two-dimensional array and let draw the figure by
one extended loop ?

btw.
Sorry for my english (it's not my mother language),
I hope, you can understand what I mean. And please
can you give me a litte example, how I can define
an array..if it's possible ?

Thank You for your help

// spline-model:
// stellar constellation of "Orion"