POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Scattering media question... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:24 EDT (-0400)
  Scattering media question... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: danyolgiax
Subject: Scattering media question...
Date: 18 May 2006 08:30:00
Message: <web.446c6838538f9ed3a8eb78fb0@news.povray.org>
Using radiosity an object with ambient value > 0 emits light... does this
light affects scattering media?

I want to create a fog effect around lightning objects!

Thanks

Dox

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Scattering media question...
Date: 18 May 2006 09:48:00
Message: <446c7b10@news.povray.org>
danyolgiax <d.o### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I want to create a fog effect around lightning objects!

  Do you have several months of time to render such scenes?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> danyolgiax <d.o### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > I want to create a fog effect around lightning objects!
>
>   Do you have several months of time to render such scenes?
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

First of all I've to know if it's possible... rendering time is a secondary
and a relative problem.

I've tryied with a box filled with scattering media and a sphere ambient
10... without results! :-(

Can U help me?

Post a reply to this message