POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : High resolution images Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  High resolution images (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: James
Subject: High resolution images
Date: 28 Nov 2005 15:00:00
Message: <web.438b61985e84fbedb7afe1280@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I got some images with POV-RAY. I want to know how much dpi picture I got
with this program. If it is less than 600dpi, is there any way to make
higher resolution?

Thank you in advance.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: High resolution images
Date: 28 Nov 2005 15:08:45
Message: <438b63cd$1@news.povray.org>
James wrote:
> I got some images with POV-RAY. I want to know how much dpi picture I got
> with this program. If it is less than 600dpi, is there any way to make
> higher resolution?

Please read the thread:

From: "Dav_shef" <nomail@nomail>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:14:29 EDT
Newsgroups: povray.general
Subject: about DPI and resolution....???? help !

It discusses that topic (and your misconception) in detail.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message