POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Light reflection problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Light reflection problem (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thesmophoriazusae
Subject: Light reflection problem
Date: 9 Nov 2005 13:45:01
Message: <web.437242d0f2457ba46d01331b0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm trying to experiment with mirrors.  I have a light source pointed at a
mirror, and then a blank wall in the area where I think that the light
should be reflected from the mirror, but I don't see any light on the wall.
 Do I have to use photons or something to get this to work?

Post a reply to this message