POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Grass on heightfields Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Grass on heightfields (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Architect
Subject: Grass on heightfields
Date: 25 Oct 2005 15:40:00
Message: <web.435e89854a326736a040ba090@news.povray.org>
I tried different grass macros (Trans gills etc) and they all grow grass on
planes. I am looking for a tool to grow grass on my heightfield. It seems
there was a tool (lawnmaker) back in 2003 but the reference seems gone.

Any ideas?

Post a reply to this message

> I tried different grass macros (Trans gills etc) and they all grow grass on
> planes. I am looking for a tool to grow grass on my heightfield. It seems
> there was a tool (lawnmaker) back in 2003 but the reference seems gone.
>
> Any ideas?

I assume you mean, "How do I place objects on a heightfield?" Or are you
looking for a grass-creation tool? (Or both?)

Ken

Post a reply to this message