POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : starting program problem (jpg - 38.0KB) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:56 EDT (-0400)
  starting program problem (jpg - 38.0KB) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Touch Base
Subject: starting program problem (jpg - 38.0KB)
Date: 28 Aug 2005 22:34:07
Message: <4312741f@news.povray.org>
I can't seem to get past this screen when I start POV. Any suggestion
please?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povstart (Small).JPG' (39 KB)

Preview of image 'povstart (Small).JPG'
povstart (Small).JPG

From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: starting program problem (jpg - 38.0KB)
Date: 29 Aug 2005 00:21:31
Message: <43128d4b$1@news.povray.org>
Touch Base wrote:
> I can't seem to get past this screen when I start POV. Any suggestion
> please?

Increase the resolution of your monitor, just try pressing enter or get
some virtual desktop -software. The "ok" -button is below your desktop.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message