POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:33 EDT (-0400)
   (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 8 Aug 2005 17:17:33
Message: <42f7cbed$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I've done a "n" and then I've put the hat on hand, but I think should be a
way to do it.

Thanks in advance,
Oleguer

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Subject: Re: Character "ñ".
Date: 8 Aug 2005 20:43:32
Message: <42f7fc34$1@news.povray.org>
Oleguer Vilella nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-08-08 16:15:
> Hi all,
>

> I've done a "n" and then I've put the hat on hand, but I think should be a
> way to do it.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Oleguer

ASCII 164. "ALT-164 on numeric keypad"
You need to add "charset utf8" in global_settings to be able to use and be recognized
in a text
object. Without this, you are limited to strict 7 bits ASCII.

Alain

Post a reply to this message