POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : sky_sphere and no_reflection Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  sky_sphere and no_reflection (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: bancquart sebastien
Subject: sky_sphere and no_reflection
Date: 25 Jul 2005 01:20:14
Message: <42e4768e@news.povray.org>
Hi !
I cannot manage to use the no_reflection keyword in a sky_sphere. Is it
possible or am I oblied to replace my sky_sphere by a big sphere ?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: sky_sphere and no_reflection
Date: 25 Jul 2005 01:55:06
Message: <42e47eba$1@news.povray.org>
> I cannot manage to use the no_reflection keyword in a sky_sphere. Is it
> possible or am I oblied to replace my sky_sphere by a big sphere ?

You'll have to use a big sphere. Try this:

sphere {
    0,1
    // pigment here
    finish {ambient 1 diffuse 0}