POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Export to STL? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:05 EDT (-0400)
  Export to STL? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sven
Subject: Export to STL?
Date: 24 Mar 2005 08:33:47
Message: <4242c1bb@news.povray.org>
Hi,

is there an opportunity to export files from povray into stl-format?
I searched for such a program but did not find anything. The other way
around I found some programms.
Is there a programm wich allows extracting structeres from povray files to
stl-format?

Thanks
Sven

Post a reply to this message

> is there an opportunity to export files from povray into stl-format?
> I searched for such a program but did not find anything. The other way
> around I found some programms.
> Is there a programm wich allows extracting structeres from povray files to
> stl-format?
>
> Thanks
> Sven

Even though I do not know what STL format is, I can honestly say: No.
And back it up with this handy document:
http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/filesQandT.html#converting

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!