POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV city generator to 3ds? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  POV city generator to 3ds? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: DJ
Subject: POV city generator to 3ds?
Date: 13 Mar 2005 15:49:41
Message: <4234a765$1@news.povray.org>
I want to get models for the cool city generator and bring it into
Truespace, but can't figure out how!  Is there a converter for this?  BTW,
the don't know how POV works, because scripting is beyond me!  thanks in
advance.

Post a reply to this message

Pov don't handle objects like 3DS and the conversion seems to be very
difficult.

If you don't want to script, don't use POV...
If you want to try it, download it on www.povray.org ,  it's free, and
follow the tutorials. They are very well done and they will explain you how
POV works much better than me.