POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : wind visualizing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  wind visualizing (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: orzysz
Subject: wind visualizing
Date: 8 Mar 2005 06:33:06
Message: <422d8d72@news.povray.org>
I'm looking for something about wind vizualizing, I want to create model of
wind in povray

Could you help, some links or something else??

Thank you in advance,
Orzysz

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris B
Subject: Re: wind visualizing
Date: 8 Mar 2005 10:22:10
Message: <422dc322$1@news.povray.org>
"orzysz" <orz### [at] interiapl> wrote in message
> I'm looking for something about wind vizualizing, I want to create model
of
> wind in povray
>
> Could you help, some links or something else??
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Orzysz

You may need to be a little more precise. I'm assuming you don't mean the
sort that babies get, but do you mean objects being distorted (flags, trees
etc.) or swirling dust clouds, or some sort of meteorological modelling?

Chris.

Post a reply to this message

I think about swirling dust clouds, wind and fire, wind and smoke etc.

Orzysz

Post a reply to this message