POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Transformation question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Transformation question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Transformation question
Date: 28 Jan 2005 03:15:16
Message: <41f9f494$1@news.povray.org>
Hallo!
Is possible in POV-Ray perform a topological transformation on the surface
of a generical object in order to make it assuming the conformation of
another generical object?
For example, I have object A (e.g. a house) and I want to give it the
conformation of another object (e.g. a cone).
Thank you in advance,
;-)
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] teinoscom> wrote:
> Is possible in POV-Ray perform a topological transformation on the surface
> of a generical object in order to make it assuming the conformation of
> another generical object?

  No.