POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : problem with splines and sphere_sweep Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  problem with splines and sphere_sweep (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ed Mann
Subject: problem with splines and sphere_sweep
Date: 21 Dec 2004 20:30:00
Message: <web.41c8cdaaa10ca6393028a1b20@news.povray.org>
I've got the following problem: when i create a sphere sweep like this

sphere_sweep {
    linear_spline
    4,
    <0, height, 0>, 0.05,
    <0, height+1, 0>, 0.05,
    <0, height+2, 0>, 0.05,
    <0, height+3, 0>, 0.05
}

the produced body looks as it should be. But when i use b_spline (or
cubic_spline) it is cut off in y-direction, so that effectively it looks
like:

sphere_sweep {
    linear_spline
    4,