POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Light reflexion on mirror Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:28:52 EDT (-0400)
  Light reflexion on mirror (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Nicolas Bouillon
Subject: Light reflexion on mirror
Date: 3 Dec 2004 05:28:08
Message: <41b03fb8$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm a new user on povray and i am looking for using mirror.
In fact, i would like to use an object like a mirror, and for that, i've
used the declaration "Mirror" from the include "finish.inc" bundled with
povray.

My problem is that the light don't reflect on the mirror. I can see
reflected objects in the mirror, but with a spotlight in the direction
of the mirror, the light cone is not reflected :

light source
     V  |
      \ |
       \|