POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Co-planar polygons Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Co-planar polygons (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mike Thorn
Subject: Co-planar polygons
Date: 19 Nov 2004 18:32:15
Message: <419e827f$1@news.povray.org>
I'm creating a polygon object and getting a strange error on it.

polygon {
   5
   <.7,-1.1,.5>,
   <-.6,-1,.4>,
   <-.3,-1,-.4>,
}

The file renders, but that poly doesn't show and I get the following
error: "Parse Warning: Points in polygon are not co-planar. Ignoring
plygons." Several other polys using some of the same points render just
fine.

What am I doing wrong??

~Mike

Post a reply to this message