POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Sphere with holes and lights shining out of it Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Sphere with holes and lights shining out of it (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Carsten Schmitz
Subject: Sphere with holes and lights shining out of it
Date: 15 Oct 2004 18:45:42
Message: <41705316@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I am really clueless now.. I want to create a rotating sphere with the
effect seen here: http://users.pandora.be/eclypse/

I jsut dont get the emitting beams right. As soon as i add media the whole
scene is lit bright.
Rotating is working and I cut the holes using sphere... i would appreciate
any hint very much how to do the light emiting from inside the sphere right.

Thank you

Carsten

Here is what i have so far: