POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Controlling Speed along a spline Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:47 EDT (-0400)
  Controlling Speed along a spline (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bathurstfreak
Subject: Controlling Speed along a spline
Date: 4 Oct 2004 23:40:01
Message: <web.416216ce678da1004ba5e2fd0@news.povray.org>
I'm a first time POVRay user, working on my first animation, but I need to
control the speed of a vehicle along a spline. What determines how far the
car travels between each frame? Is it based on the distance between each
point on the spline? Can I get linear deceleration around a corner for
example? I realise these are based on chosen framerate and other such
things.

Post a reply to this message