POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Caustics Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Caustics (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Spidy
Subject: Caustics
Date: 21 Sep 2004 02:23:49
Message: <414fc8f5@news.povray.org>
I want to create a swimming pool scene with clear water and caustic effects.

Any tuts out there that cover this sort of thing, so far my search has been
in vane. I'm a complete newbie, so simple tuts are prefered.

Or, if anyone is willing to lend a guiding hand, even better....

Post a reply to this message

> I want to create a swimming pool scene with clear water and caustic effects.
>
> Any tuts out there that cover this sort of thing, so far my search has been
> in vane. I'm a complete newbie, so simple tuts are prefered.
>
> Or, if anyone is willing to lend a guiding hand, even better....

   First result using google to search for povray+caustics+pool :

   http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/pov/water/water06.html

   Regards..

--
Jaime