POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Displaying Debug Messages Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Displaying Debug Messages (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: amjad
Subject: Displaying Debug Messages
Date: 7 Sep 2004 15:10:01
Message: <web.413e065c961256d8dba5e0750@news.povray.org>
1. When using the command #DEBUG where can I access the output? Or where is
it displayed?

2. Is there a way to extract the pixel coordinate for specific location
using the mouse over it and clicking? Then store these points in a file?

3. How can I display the same object viewed with 2 different cameras with

uncomment the other camera and then render it again?

4. How can I obtain the camera parameters such as focal length, etc?

Many thanks

Post a reply to this message