POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POVCOMP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  POVCOMP (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Oleguer Vilella
Subject: POVCOMP
Date: 31 Aug 2004 16:41:50
Message: <4134e28e$1@news.povray.org>
Where can I see the topic of the Pov competition?

Regards,
Oleguer

Post a reply to this message

From: Ross
Subject: Re: POVCOMP
Date: 31 Aug 2004 18:08:17
Message: <4134f6d1$1@news.povray.org>
"Oleguer Vilella" <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote in message
> Where can I see the topic of the Pov competition?
>

> Regards,
> Oleguer

There is no topic. It is your responsibility to chose a topic. see section
4.c here: http://www.povcomp.com/rules/

Post a reply to this message

From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 1 Sep 2004 02:33:29
Message: <41356d39@news.povray.org>
Yes, Ok, I had seen this page. Thank you.

Best regards,
Oleguer