POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : my question below Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  my question below (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: incognito
Subject: my question below
Date: 25 Aug 2004 13:40:00
Message: <web.412cce397da9249d55d024bf0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could offer any tips on my question below titled
For JMV?
I can't seem to change the orientation of a jigsaw puzzle w/o loosing the
puzzle framework on the box.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Post a reply to this message

From: JWV
Subject: Re: my question below
Date: 25 Aug 2004 14:27:06
Message: <412cd9fa$1@news.povray.org>
Ah, thats what you meant with that question :-). Are you trying to
rotate/translate the complete puzzle? If so, rotate at the end of the
difference statement.

difference{
     box{}
     edges being cut out

    rotate here
    translate here
}//end of difference statement

Does this answer your question?

Greetings,

JWV

"incognito" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could offer any tips on my question below titled
> For JMV?
> I can't seem to change the orientation of a jigsaw puzzle w/o loosing the
> puzzle framework on the box.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

Post a reply to this message