POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Cloudy scene Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Cloudy scene (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Oleguer Vilella
Subject: Cloudy scene
Date: 20 Aug 2004 13:46:29
Message: <412638f5$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm thinking to do a cloudy scene to use like a background. I have did 3
differents and I want another different, something different, amazing...
The suggestions are availables.

Thanks,
Oleguer

Post a reply to this message

From: Oleguer Vilella
Subject: Re: Cloudy scene
Date: 20 Aug 2004 14:13:47
Message: <41263f5b$1@news.povray.org>
I have been searching to make a sun, but I haven't found it. Can anyone give
me some ideas to do it?

Have a nice weekend,
Oleguer

> Hello,
>
> I'm thinking to do a cloudy scene to use like a background. I have did 3
> differents and I want another different, something different, amazing...
> The suggestions are availables.
>
> Thanks,
> Oleguer

Post a reply to this message