POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Include file as object Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Include file as object (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Include file as object
Date: 6 Aug 2004 10:11:39
Message: <4113919b$1@news.povray.org>
Can I declare an entire include file as an object, so that it can be
transformed in the scene? If so, how? I tried bracketing the entire include
file as a csg, and povray didn't reject it, but it produced a blank scene.
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

"Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> wrote in message
> Can I declare an entire include file as an object, so that it can be
> transformed in the scene? If so, how? I tried bracketing the entire
include
> file as a csg, and povray didn't reject it, but it produced a blank scene.

Like this, Steve?

object {
    #include "addfile.inc"
}