POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Physics Library Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Physics Library (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: BG
Subject: Physics Library
Date: 2 Aug 2004 21:17:39
Message: <410ee7b3@news.povray.org>
I remember seen a POV-Ray physics library that had a few demo vids, I
remember one involved water flowing down an incline, and another was a
vid of balls coming out of a chute onto a field of diffrently shaped
objects. I know this isn't much to go on, but if anybody has any idea
what I'm talking about any info/url would be appreciated.

Post a reply to this message

BG nous apporta ses lumieres ainsi en ce 02/08/2004 21:17... :

> I remember seen a POV-Ray physics library that had a few demo vids, I
> remember one involved water flowing down an incline, and another was a
> vid of balls coming out of a chute onto a field of diffrently shaped
> objects. I know this isn't much to go on, but if anybody has any idea
> what I'm talking about any info/url would be appreciated.

Maybe here: http://www.nolights.de/animation.html

Alain